PC/Console Gaming: Where My Head's At?

As a rule I don't spend a lot of money on PC and Console games. I normally just grab a few with the vouchers I get at crimbo and birthdays. This xmas i got . . .

All the DLC for Total War: Rome 2 and Total War: Shogun 2 on PC

Mount & Blade: Warband on PS4 even though I've played it, and the viking conquest, floris, diplomacy, and Bretwalda mods to death on PC.

Also on PS4 . . .

Banner Saga 1

Dragon Age Inquisition

Darkest Dungeon

and Witcher 3: Game of the Year edition

It's my birthday soon and I'm hoping Deliverance Kingdom Come, and Mount & Bade: Banner Lord will both be out on PS4 by then.

This,  along with D&D, T&T, Bernard Cornwell, Tolkien, Rodney Matthews, Game of Thrones, 2000AD, Hawk the Slayer, Star Wars, Blake's 7,  this is where my head is at. It's where it's been for about 39 years now,


Where's your head at?




Comments

Popular Posts